Christmas Arrangements

  • GSBMedalMusic@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 15, 2012
      Barbershop Friends,

      Yes, I know it is only August, but many chapters are starting to look
      at a song selections for Christmas time.

      So as a public service.....

      ...I have several series of 1-pager arrangements in groups of 4 that
      make some very nice medleys for a Christmas show.
      These pieces are standardized, very singable by the average
      group, (i.e. they sound just like the original song), and as each
      Carol may have multiple verses, you can bring these songs to life by
      mixing in quartets and solos to enhance the chorus performance.

      These are available in Men's or Womens (standard Barbershop) voicings.

      Learning Tracks are available.

      And if you contact us with a special request, we can mix or match any
      that you might like to fill out your repertoire.

      You can find these reasonably-priced, Carol Medley Sets at our website:

      http://www.gsbmedalmusic.com

      or

      Contact us at: gsbmedal@...

      Here's is what is available for your review:

      CAROL MEDLEYS (4 carols, 1 pages each)

      1.........Festive Carol Medley
      a.........Over the River
      b.........Here We Come A Wassailing
      c.........Boar's Head
      d.........Deck The Halls

      2........Christ Child Carols
      a........Lo How A Rose E'er Blooming
      b........The Holly and the Ivy
      c........Lullay, Thou Little Tiny Child
      d........What Child Is This?

      3........Bell Carols
      a........Ding Dong! Merrily On High
      b........ I Heard The Bells On Christmas Day
      c........ Carol of the Bells
      d........Jingle Bells

      4.........Angelic Carols
      a.........Hark! The Herald Angels Sing
      b.........Angels From The Realms of Glory
      c.........Angels We Have Heard On High
      d.........The First Noel

      5.........Mix and Match Carols
      (Select from above; drop us an email)

      Jay Giallombardo
      GSB Medal Music,Inc
      3602 Lawson Road
      Glenview, IL 60026
      Ph: 847-272-6854
      Fx: 847-272-8408
      Email: gsbmedalmusic@...
      Website: http://www.gsbmedalmusic.com

    • jon
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 13, 2012
        Go here to see my list of Christmas song arrangements:

        http://www.nicholasarrangements.com/christmassongs.htm

        Many are free and can be downloaded right now.

        Jon Nicholas
        NicholasArrangements.com