Ladies Learning Trax available.... :-)

  • Katie
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 7, 2012
      Hi everyone!

      I just wanted to offer a link to my website at www.TaylorTrax.homestead.com.

      I have about 100 songs in my library, and have some open time in August to do custom trax if needed. My website offers samples so you can hear my trax, and I'm happy to send you a sample of any song I have, upon request!

      I am a member of Harmony Inc., and I direct Northern Blend Chorus, 2010 International Champions, and have 2 Quartet championships as bass in For Heaven's Sake (1996) and tenor in U4X (2008.) In addition to barbershop, I am a 15 year veteran music educator with 4 years of classical voice training, and I perform locally as a solo singer for weddings, funerals, or charity events.

      If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! I am very flexible, my trax are reasonably priced, and I am happy to help out any group from HI, SAI or even BHS if I can do so! :-)

      Have a great day everyone!

      Katie Taylor
      www.TaylorTrax.homestead.com
      ktsinginglady@...