Re: [bbshop] Can't Stop Singing and Voices

  • BSA787@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3 3:09 PM
      Is that a drawing of you Travis, the guy on the far left of the cover art,
      ?????

      In a message dated 8/3/2012 11:49:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      travis@... writes:

      Can't Stop Singing is available from resellers at Amazon -
      _http://www.amazon.com/Cant-Stop-Singing-Championship-Preservation/dp/B00004
      SSQR_
      (http://www.amazon.com/Cant-Stop-Singing-Championship-Preservation/dp/B00004SSQR)

      Travis Murray
      Bari - 17 Below
      2011 Carolinas District Champion Quartet
      _http://www.17-below.com_ (http://www.17-below.com/)