Atlantic Harmony Brigade Show Sat Aug 18 in Wilmington, DE

  • Larry Klein
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2012
      So what are you doing on Sat evening Aug 18? Have we got a show for you! The Atlantic Harmony Brigade has a show you don’t want to miss. AHB will be presenting our 7th annual show in conjunction with our Brigade Rally weekend.

      This year the show will feature ‘Let’s Sing’ quartet, the 2009 Dixie District and 2010 Carolina District quartet champs along with the 110 man AHB chorus and quartets.

      The show will be held at 7:30 pm, Sat Aug 18, at Concord High School, 2501 Ebright Rd., Wilmington, DE (easy access of RT 95!). There is open seating and tickets are available at the door. Tickets are only $15 (seniors and students $12).

      So come on out and enjoy an evening of great Barbershop entertainment.

      Larry Klein

      AHB VP Marketing