Re: Pitch Perfect for iOS (and Android... and Windows Phone 7) now available!

  • David Poll
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30 12:55 PM
      Hi again, folks! I just wanted to let you all know -- a new release of the
      iOS version of the app went out last night with native support for the iPad
      (it's now a "universal" app that supports iPhone and iPad). Every time the
      app is updated in the app store, you can rate the app again, which is
      really helpful for me getting the app off the ground.

      Response has been overwhelmingly positive so far (10 5-star reviews out of
      10!), which I really appreciate.

      As always, the app is free in the app store on iOS, the Google Play Store
      and Amazon Appstore for Android and Kindle Fire, and in the Windows Phone
      Market.

      You can find info about all of the versions here:
      http://apps.depoll.com/barbershop/pitch-perfect/

      Thanks again for all of your support, and please don't hesitate to send me
      feedback about the app!

      In harmony,
      David Poll