Re: Using Microsoft MapPoint to divvy up Singing Valentines gigs

  • James Simmons
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 25, 2012
      I used microsoft mappoint in a former business, and to me, it was worthless! I spent 2 hours out of 8 one day lost because, for example,  MMP sent me 25 miles around a lake to an address that was less than 5 miles straight in another direction. It tells you things like "go on local roads for 365 yards" and you end up in a cemetery! MapQuest of Google Maps are much superior IMHO.
      James Simmons
      Tenor, Stone Mountain Chorus