Re: [bbshop] Link to Webcast Chat Room

  • Marti Lovejoy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 9:40 AM
      Ron, there is a chat room attached to the webcast (or there was on the
      last one I watched), but I'll be sure to check in with yours as well.

      BTW, everyone, be sure to clean out your computer today (empty the
      cache? delete the browsing history?) so you won't get bogged down with
      the webcast. I use the free program, CCleaner. I can choose what it
      cleans!

      Marti