Re: [bbshop] Re: Jim Henry/Southern Gateway Chorus on National Public Radio!

  • Russborn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 2, 2012
      Brian, thanks for clarifying things. I made an assumption that they were
      one in the same and appreciate your setting the record straight! I look
      forward to cheering on one of my favorite choruses on Friday. Hope to meet
      you while we are in Portland! Thanks~Russ

      In a message dated 7/2/2012 9:25:06 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
      bbarford@... writes:

      Russ,
      Thanks for highlighting this interview for us. There is one thing we
      should clarify however....Southern Gateway Chorus is competing at the World
      Choir Games (different organization from Choir of the World) in Cincinnati next
      week.

      This week we are in Portland Oregon for the REALLY BIG contest ... The
      International Chorus Competition on Friday July 6th!!!!!!

      Brian Barford, Southern Gateway Lead