Sydney Vocal Project latest Show video highlight reel June 2012

  • Jim and Holly
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2 12:32 AM
      Dear All,

      pssst....for all our friends and fans around the world, sssshhhhh....we had
      a recent show and the following link will take you to a 12 minute highlight
      reel. If you think they may be interested, pass this on to your friends.

      http://vimeo.com/45050115

      If you get this message twice or more you must be a real good friend of
      ours!
      --
      Kind regards,

      Jim