Portland Registrations for sale (2 x 2)

  • Evy Gwin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2012
      Due to circumstances beyond our control, we need to sell our registrations for Portland.
      There are actually 2 different sets of registrations.

      Please reply to me personally.

      #1: $304.00
      Section 118, Row A, Seats 1 and 2 (first section off the floor)

      #2: $304.00
      Section FLR RIGHT, Row 27, Seats 35 and 36 (on the floor)
      Evy GwinAnthem, AZ