Sunday Nights with Vinny 04012012

  • VinnyH
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2012
      Netters,
      They'll be a new show this Sunday night, before I leave for my vacation....Nothing Special, (Just the best of Barbershop Harmony, Acapella & Oldies) so tune in at 7:00 P.M. E.D.T. on Midnight Cafe Radio!!!!

      To get to the radio show, click
      http://www.live365.com/mcrmidnightcafe (Cut & Paste this address)
      www.midnightcaferadio.net (Go To Radio Show)

      Our Chat Room has been changed!!! Become a fan of "Midnight Cafe Radio" on Facebook or "Sunday Nights with Vinny",you will be in our chatroom to chat with other barbershoppers during the show!!!(Please send me a private message on Facebook)

      On Facebook become a fan....Click "like" to
      Sunday Nights with Vinny (Acapella, Barbershop & Oldies)

      B.T.W. WE WILL NEVER ASK FOR CONTRIBUTIONS!!!!!
      THIS STATION IS SET UP FOR PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF,WHO LOVE BROADCASTING AS A
      "HOBBY", AND TO SHARE THE LOVE OF MUSIC TO A WORLD WIDE AUDIENCE....

      In Harmony
      Vinny Haynes
      Big Apple Chorus
      Midnight Cafe Radi
    • tom campbell
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2012
        "Become a fan of "Midnight Cafe Radio" on Facebook or "Sunday Nights with
        Vinny",you will be in our chatroom to chat with other barbershoppers during
        the show!"

        *How do I join and where's the chat room? I'm on Facebook but I don't see
        how to join these sites. Tom*