Portland Registrations for sale (2 x 2)

  • evybear
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1 7:40 AM
      Due to circumstances beyond our control, we need to sell our registrations for Portland.
      There are actually 2 different sets.

      Please reply to me personally.

      #1: $304.00
      Section Row Seat
      118 A 2
      118 A 1

      #2: $304.00
      FLR RIGHT 27 35
      FLR RIGHT 27 36

      Evy Gwin
      Anthem, AZ
    • Evy Gwin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30 5:59 PM
        Due to circumstances beyond our control, we need to sell our registrations for Portland.
        There are actually 2 different sets of registrations.

        Please reply to me personally.

        #1: $304.00
        Section 118, Row A, Seats 1 and 2 (first section off the floor)

        #2: $304.00
        Section FLR RIGHT, Row 27, Seats 35 and 36 (on the floor)
        Evy GwinAnthem, AZ