Sunday Nights with Vinny 03252012 (1 Year Anniversary Show) 6:30 P.M.

  • VinnyH
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2012
      Netters,
      Tonight they will be a show marking the 1 year anniversary of my show on Midnight Cafe Radio. I will also play excepts of old T.H.N. shows between 6:30 to 7:00 P.M. before my show..So enjoy!!!

      To get to the radio show, click
      http://www.live365.com/mcrmidnightcafe (Cut & Paste this address)
      www.midnightcaferadio.net (Go To Radio Show)
      To get to the chat room where a bunch of the listeners are hanging out,
      click http://www.starchat.net/chat/index.php?chan=bbshop

      On Facebook become a fan....Click "like" to
      Sunday Nights with Vinny (Acapella, Barbershop & Oldies)

      B.T.W. WE WILL NEVER ASK FOR CONTRIBUTIONS!!!!!
      THIS STATION IS SET UP FOR PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF,WHO LOVE BROADCASTING AS A
      "HOBBY", AND TO SHARE THE LOVE OF MUSIC TO A WORLD WIDE AUDIENCE....

      In Harmony
      Vinny Haynes
      Big Apple Chorus
      Midnight Cafe Radi

      This Tuesday will mark the one year anniversary of "Sunday Nights with Vinny" on Midnight Cafe Radio..,and boy the time flew!!! I just want to take time and thank Laura & Arjay for giving me the opportunity to return to the airwaves after a 3 year absence and to John Ryan for bringing to their attention.. And to all you guys here listening on Midnight Cafe Radio, as well as those who listened to usfrom 2004-2008 on WVRM in Montclair N.J.& on the old "Harmony Network" on Live365.com ... Thanks!!!! VH