Arrangement Search

  • Dave McCaffrey
    Message 1 of 21 , Mar 11, 2012
      Good Sunday Morning (hope you remembered to change your clocks/watches)
      Looking for an arrangement of "When I Look In Your Eyes" as sung by Diana Krall.
      Any help is appreciated.

      Dave McCaffrey
      ONYX Vocal Band
      www.onyxvocalband.com

    • tom campbell
      Message 2 of 21 , Mar 11, 2012
        *The 1981 Champs, Chicago News, did a version of that song on their one and
        only album. Try getting hold of one of those guys. -* *Tom Felgen, **"Butch"
        Koch, **Ray Henders, **Greg Wright, or* *Joe Sullivan.*

        ------------///-------------------

        On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 8:32 AM, Dave McCaffrey <onyxbari@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > Good Sunday Morning (hope you remembered to change your clocks/watches)
        > Looking for an arrangement of "When I Look In Your Eyes" as sung by Diana
        > Krall.
        > Any help is appreciated.
        >
        > Dave McCaffrey
        > ONYX Vocal Band
        > www.onyxvocalband.com

      • willhamblet
        Message 3 of 21 , Mar 11, 2012
          Larry Wright arranged that for his brother who originally sang it in their quartet, The Sundowners. He later sang it with Chicago News.

          I believe Larry has a web site where you can purchase his arrangements.

          Will

          --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, tom campbell <thomassbcampbell@...> wrote:

          > *The 1981 Champs, Chicago News, did a version of that song on their one and
          > only album. Try getting hold of one of those guys. -* *Tom Felgen, **"Butch"
          > Koch, **Ray Henders, **Greg Wright, or* *Joe Sullivan.*
          >
          > ------------///-------------------
          >
          > On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 8:32 AM, Dave McCaffrey <onyxbari@...> wrote:
          >
          > > **
          > >

          > > Good Sunday Morning (hope you remembered to change your clocks/watches)
          > > Looking for an arrangement of "When I Look In Your Eyes" as sung by Diana
          > > Krall.
          > > Any help is appreciated.
          > >
          > > Dave McCaffrey
          > > ONYX Vocal Band
          > > www.onyxvocalband.com

        • Dave McCaffrey
          Message 4 of 21 , Mar 11, 2012
            Thanks to everyone who replied, I found what I was looking for. What a great resource this is when used effectively.
            Y'All are great!!!

            Dave McCaffrey
            ONYX Vocal Band
            www.onyxvocalband.com

          • Joe Johnson
            Message 5 of 21 , Mar 11, 2012
              Hey, I didn’t know y’all say “y’all” in Canada!

              JOE JOHNSON
              House of Joseph Music
              www.bbsmusic.com

              Message 6 of 21 , Mar 12, 2012
                My most favorite of that was sung by Most Happy Fellows.
                Find it and give that a listen to see if you agree.
                Ask privately and I might be able to email it to you.

                Harmony-us-ly,
                BobCaldwell @ email . com

                p.s. I seem to recall that the song was from a movie where Dr Doolittle sang it into the eyes of a seal.