Need learning tracks...

  • Jeremey Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8, 2012
      Norm was gracious enough to write an original song for the benefit of
      barbershoppers everywhere, and I volunteered the arrangement for the same
      cause...

      Since we're in the donating spirit, just wondering if there was anybody out
      there from the learning track world who would like to pitch in and also
      donate their services by creating a QUALITY learning track that would be
      freely available to all.

      Think of it as not only a donation to your fellow barbershoppers and our
      hobby, but as a tribute to your own mother (without whom, you wouldn't even
      be making those learning tracks... ;-)

      Anyone?

      Jeremey Johnson
      Composer/Arranger