Re: Singing Valentines Mother's Day style

  • Jeremey Johnson
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7, 2012
      For all those anticipating the arrival of the new Mother's Day song, it is
      now available for free download from my website, HighNotePublsihing dot com

      "Mother Mine" is an original tune penned by the legendary Norm Starks, and
      it was an honor to set his song in the barbershop style. The arrangement
      is very accessible for any group and specifically mentions Mother's Day in
      the lyric, so it's perfect for your Mother's Day sing outs.

      Here's a link directly to this FREE song on my website:
      http://highnotepublishing.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=20&product_id=134

      Thanks to Norm for writing a nice tune and allowing me to arrange it. If
      you have any questions about the chart, feel free to contact me.

      Enjoy!

      Jeremey Johnson
      Composer/Arranger
      High Note Music Industries