Playlist:"Sunday Nights with Vinny" 03042012

  • VinnyH
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2012
      Great show featuring "Movie Music" Thanks to those who listened...
      Opener:
      FRED - Fred Vegas Medley
      MASTERS OF HARMONY - Hollywood Film Medley
      LEN REISMAN - The Continental
      4th EDITION - Lullaby of Broadway
      FRED - Just The Way You Look Tonight
      ANDY WILLIAMS - Sweet Leilani
      THE RITZ - Thanks For The Memory
      TORONTO NORTHERN LIGHTS - Over The Rainbow
      MIDWEST VOCAL EXPRESS - When You Wish Upon A Star
      KATE SMITH - The Last Time I Saw Paris
      THE ALLEY CATS - White Christmas
      RUMORS - You'll Never Know
      STORM FRONT - Swinging On A Star
      SYLVIA TELLES - It Might As Well Be Spring
      JOHNNY MERCER - On The Atchison, Topeka & The Santa Fe
      THE MODERNAIRES - Zip A Dee Doo-Dah
      THE DINNING SISTERS - Buttons & Bows
      PANACHE - Baby It's Cold Outside
      NIGHTLIFE - Mona Lisa (Nat King Cole Medley)
      THE SUNTONES - In The Cool, Cool, Cool of The Evening
      FRANKIE LAINE - High Noon
      DORIS DAY - Secret Love
      FOREVER PLAID - Three Coins In The Fountain
      THE FOUR ACES - Love Is A Many Splendid Thing
      THE CHORDETTES - Que Sera, Sera
      THE EASTERNAIRES - Gigi
      MASTERS OF HARMONY - All The Way
      FRANK SINATRA - High Hopes
      THE CHORDETTES - Never On Sunday
      THE SWINGLE SINGERS - Moon River
      THE FOUR FRESHMEN - The Days of Wine & Roses
      JULIE LONDON - Call Me Irresponsible
      THE RITZ - Mary Poppins Medley
      THE SUPREMES - The Shadow of your Smile
      ROGER WILLIAMS - Born Free
      SAMMY DAVIS JR. - Talk To The Animals
      MAX Q - The Windmills of Your Mind
      LOUISVILLE THOROUGHBREDS - Raindrops Keep Falling On My Head
      PETER NERO - For All We Know
      BERT KAEMPFERT & HIS ORCHESTRA - Theme From Shaft
      MAUREEN MC GOVERN - The Morning After
      MASTERS OF HARMONY - The Way We Were
      UNC LORELIES - Theme From Fame
      MARDI GRAS - Beauty & The Beast
      VOCAL SPECTRUM - Aladdin Medley
      TUFTS UNIVERSITY BEELZEBUBS - Philadelphia
      24 KARAT - Can You Feel The love Tonight
      Q-TONES - If I Didn't Have You

      Tribute to Davy Jones:
      SONG OF ATLANTA SHOW CHORUS - I'm A Believer
      DAVY JONES - Someday Man & Nice To Be With You

      THE SUNTONES - West Side Story Medley
      THE SWINGLE SINGERS - My Fair Lady Medley
      NIGHTLIFE - Smile
      FRED ASTAIRE (With apologies to the V.M.) Putting On The Ritz
      THE FLAMINGOS - I Only Have Eyes For You
      THE BUZZ - Cheek To Cheek
      THE FOUR FRESHMEN - It's A Blue World

      Celebrating the 50th Anniversary of the film version of
      The Music Man
      HERMIONE GINGOLD - Pick-A-Little Talk-A Little
      ANITA BRYANT - Til' There Was You
      AMBASSADORS OF HARMONY - 76 Trombones
      THE BUFFALO BILLS & SHIRLEY JONES - Lida Rose/ Will I Ever Tell You

      Closers:
      JACKIE GLEASON ORCHESTRA - If I Had You
      HARRY JAMES ORCHESTRA - Stella By Starlight
      NATURALLY 7 - Bless This House

      To get to the radio show, click
      http://www.live365.com/mcrmidnightcafe (Cut & Paste this address)
      www.midnightcaferadio.net
      To get to the chat room where a bunch of the listeners are hanging out,
      click http://www.starchat.net/chat/index.php?chan=bbshop

      On Facebook become a fan....Click "like" to
      Sunday Nights with Vinny (Acapella, Barbershop & Oldies)

      B.T.W. WE WILL NEVER ASK FOR CONTRIBUTIONS!!!!!
      THIS STATION IS SET UP FOR PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF,WHO LOVE BROADCASTING AS A
      "HOBBY", AND TO SHARE THE LOVE OF MUSIC TO A WORLD WIDE AUDIENCE....

      In Harmony
      Vinny Haynes
      Big Apple Chorus
      Midnight Cafe Radio