Sunday Nights with Vinny 03042012 7:00 E.S.T.

  • VinnyH
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2012
      Netters:
      Due to bad timing last Sunday (Academy Awards), I will go on the air this Sunday with a new "Sunday Nights with Vinny" tune in!!!

      To get to the radio show, click
      http://www.live365.com/mcrmidnightcafe (Cut & Paste this address)
      www.midnightcaferadio.net
      To get to the chat room where a bunch of the listeners are hanging out,
      click http://www.starchat.net/chat/index.php?chan=bbshop

      On Facebook become a fan....Click "like" to
      Sunday Nights with Vinny (Acapella, Barbershop & Oldies)

      B.T.W. WE WILL NEVER ASK FOR CONTRIBUTIONS!!!!!
      THIS STATION IS SET UP FOR PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF,WHO LOVE BROADCASTING AS A
      "HOBBY", AND TO SHARE THE LOVE OF MUSIC TO A WORLD WIDE AUDIENCE....

      In Harmony
      Vinny Haynes
      Big Apple Chorus
      Midnight Cafe Radio