Re: [bbshop] AIC SHOW - Portland OR - July 5, 2012

  • Joe De Felice
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 29, 2012
      Wow George, this is some quartet line-up making for a great AIC show
      I am sure. One thing that could make this perfect would be the
      appearance of your quartet, Classic Collection, for its 30th year
      Anniversary celebration.

      Along with the 25th anniversary for Interstate Rivals in Hartford,
      CT, it is remarkable as well for the being the1st year of the trial
      2 session chorus finals (next year in San Antonio, TX finished that
      experiment); AND, also for the unique situation of the Chorus
      Champion (West Towns, IL under Greg Lyne) accumulating its winning
      total points at 2nd place both sessions, with Louisville KY
      (Thoroughbreds) placing 1st Friday, and Manhattan, NY (BAC) placing
      1st Saturday night, and 2nd place overall.

      To Don Clause, our Director, and all my BAC brothers, 2012 is the
      Silver Anniversary of our Silver Medals as well... and I wish you all
      a Happy Anniversary, and great memories... Sing Me That Song Again.

      SHOWGLOW Joe DeFelice