Re: [bbshop] It's BHS Fantasy Baseball season!

  • GSBMedalMusic@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2012
      In my (currently non-existent) spare time could my participation in
      this only be possible.
      Spinning WAY too many bbshop-related plates
      at this very moment as it is.....

      Well, like any good diehard Cubs fan would say, "There's always next year...."
      ;-)

      - Helen "my heart broke in 1969 with the disastrous Sept. stretch for the Cubs
      and.... don't even get me started about Steve Bartman" Giallombardo