Young bass needed in/near Region 14

  • Karen Maney
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2001
      Hi,

      We're looking for a young bass for a one-contest quartet. We're in
      seperate quartets already but we want to enter the rising star
      quartet contest at IES in Greenville next year. We think it would be
      a fun opportunity.

      Two of us have been in SAI since we were 16 (8 years) and have been
      in several quartet contests.

      So, if you're a SAI bass 25 or younger, near Region 14, and plan on
      going to IES next year, please send me a message at
      sing2001@....

      Thanks!!!!

      Karen Maney