OFF TOPIC: Free Facebook business Fanpages

  • Patrick Kelly
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2012
      Hi everyone,

      Sorry for being off-topic again, but this just came into my inbox
      and it's too good a deal not to pass on ...

      This is an offer for anyone who uses Facebook to promote their
      business. I have a good friend who creates really cool Fanpages
      for businesses on Facebook. She has come up with a great new
      marketing concept for Facebook Fanpages and to kick it off she is
      offering FREE Fanpages to businesses (of all types) that are
      willing to offer a discount for products or services.

      Here's the link to my Fanpage, so you can see an example ...

      https://www.facebook.com/VoiceLessonsIsrael?sk=app_112493455447504

      If you have a product line or service(s) that you'd like to offer
      on Facebook, please contact Naomi Adler at:

      pickandpost (at) yahoo (dot) com

      Thanks,

      Pat