New Arrangement

  • Joe Johnson
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 14, 2012
      Hi Folks …

      Announcing another new old arrangement, a bluesy and
      nostalgic ballad from the early 50’s called “I’d Give a Dollar for a Dime”.
      This song is all about how a familiar old song on a jukebox can bring back such
      sweet memories. Good for contest. Contact me privately for a preview.
      Thanks … Joe

      JOE JOHNSON
      House of Joseph Music
      www.bbsmusic.com

    • Jeremey Johnson
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 4, 2013
        High Note Music Industries is pleased to announce the release of a new
        barbershop arrangement from Jeremey Johnson:

        *You Are The Sunshine of My Life***
        *by Stevie Wonder*

        **You can listen to a preview of the arrangement on the website or by
        clicking the following link:

        http://highnotepublishing.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=20_26_36_40&product_id=147

        Please feel free email any questions you may to
        info@...

        Have a great day!
        Jeremey Johnson
        Composer/Arranger