RE: [HC] Opinions from all sides

  • Mary Ann Wert
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 3, 2012
      Now I'm a HUGE barbershop fan (have been for 26 years)... but THIS is my very favorite rendition of the SSB. It is heartfelt, patriotic and very moving in my opinion. AND the harmonies are amazing!! I cannot listen to it without tissue in hand.... Kudos to the GVB on this one! Beautiful! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd2-vGiiVfY&feature=related
      Mary Ann Wert
      Co-Director, Northern Blend ~ 2010 International Chorus Champions of Harmony, Inc.
      Baritone, For Heaven's Sake ~ 1996 International Quartet Champions of Harmony, Inc.
      Baritone, Stardust ~ 2011 International 4th Place Medalist Quartet