Re: [bbshop] re:Simple Things you can do, to Market Your Hobby

  • Jordan Truesdell
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2012
      If you're putting books in the library, it would be nice to include a
      (good) CD of the tracks in a back pocket. Again, royalty free would be
      best, and unfortunately good masters are expensive. A public domain work
      would be, theoretically, mechanical license free, but the arrangers would
      have to give their blessing or be paid mechanical fees. (Hey, BHS, how
      'bout working us a deal - you get the master rights, waive the arranger
      mech. and repro rights you own, and we print and burn at our expense?)

      Jordan