Dream/Dream A Little Dream Of Me

  • dude_77
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2 2:09 PM
      I've got a CD of top quartets 1993-1994 with Powerplay singing a Dream medley. I'm trying to find the arranger. I looked at John Hohl's chart but that isn't it. I'm trying to contact one of the Slamka family to see if they remember way back when....Does anyone know the arrangement?

      Dude Seibert
    • themcalexanders
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 2 5:21 PM
        I found it in iTunes, and it's also on the 1997 international quartet contest CD. I don't have a copy handy, but maybe someone else does. Is arranger information listed?

        Ann McAlexander

        --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, "dude_77" <hseibert@...> wrote:

        > I've got a CD of top quartets 1993-1994 with Powerplay singing a Dream medley. I'm trying to find the arranger. I looked at John Hohl's chart but that isn't it. I'm trying to contact one of the Slamka family to see if they remember way back when....Does anyone know the arrangement?
        >
        > Dude Seibert

      • Alexander Boltenko
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 2 7:10 PM
          Dream (medley), live from 1994 Convention, Dream a Little Dream is from
          their CD Musical Scrapbook, and it was arranged by Tom Gentry

          --
          *
          Alexander Boltenko

          *

        • themcalexanders
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 2 8:02 PM
            Just heard offline from Mike. It was Lou Perry. (Thanks, Mike!)

            Ann