MAD interest...others invited to read

  • Rich Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 11:27 PM
      Hi all,

      The 51st Annual RAHWAY NOVICE will be held on Saturday, February 25, 2012
      at the Roosevelt Elementary School, 850 St. Georges Ave in Rahway, NJ. The
      Novice Contest is the longest running Novice Quartet Contest in the Society
      and the contest is open to any quartets that meet the "Definition of
      Novice" as posted on the Jerseyaires web site, www.jerseyaires.org. The
      contest is limited to the first 15 quartets that register and, at this
      writing, we have 10 entries signed up.

      This is a great opportunity for any novice quartet to sing for a great
      audience and be adjudicated by Society Judges under the current contest
      rules. We always have a very appreciative audience and we have a formal
      "Analysis and Recommendation" by the judges. Also, for friends and family
      that attend, we have refreshments after the contest while the Evaluations
      are taking place.

      So...STOP PROCRASTINATING!! contact Alan Hirst, Chairman at:
      aghirst@... and get your registration fee into the chapter ($30.00).
      we will draw the order of appearance as soon as we have 15 entries and,
      any that are on the waiting list will be slotted in as any vacancies occur.

      For contestants, the school will be open at 6:00PM on the 25th for warmup
      and rehearsal. We look forward to seeing you at the contest and, for ANY
      BARBERSHOPPER, the cost of attending is the right cost....FREE, so come on
      down and have a great evening of singing and fellowship.

      Saturday, February 25th...Rahway NJ...THE PLACE TO BE!!

      Kindest regards (for Alan Hirst)

      Rich Taylor, Proud Director of the Jerseyaires Barbershop Chorus