Re: [bbshop] Re: Pentatonix at the LAAF ... AND More!

  • Jamie Bedford
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 1, 2012
      Well said!

      Being a "youth" myself (at least for another two years, according to the
      Society) I wholeheartedly agree. Choose GOOD arrangements of GOOD songs,
      and sing them well. That does NOT mean HARD arrangements, nor does it mean
      contemporary songs.

      Sing well, be proud of your product, and sell that. Good singers will buy
      in.

      Jamie Bedford