Re: Availability of Lake Lanier Chapter Bulletin

  • Jack W. Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2012
      Mark, The only way I have gotten it to work also is to paste the link
      in your browser to include the , Bulletin 2-12.pdf, in the address.
      I still working to correct this.
      In harmony
      Jack

      On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 12:32 PM, <markrusch@...> wrote:
      > Hi Jack,
      >
      > I can’t get the link to work in either IE or Firefox.  Help.
      >
      > Mark Rusch
    • Don L
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2012
        Jack et al,

        This worked for me - you may want to try it -

        http://northgeorgiabarbershopsingers.com/NGBS%20Bulletin%202-12.pdf

        Thanks for sharing your bulletin.  I always enjoy it!

        Don