SingStrong festival in Reston

  • Jordan Truesdell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1 4:30 AM
      Ticket sales just opened up for SingStrong <http://www.singstrong.org/> in
      Reston March 23-25, 2012. Their cart isn't quite working yet, so don't hit
      the site today, but just to whet your appetite, the following are scheduled
      to be there:

      MAXX Factor
      DaCapo (Mid-Atlantic District, baby!)
      (AND those two quartets will be leading a tag workshop Sat.
      morning)
      The Edge Effect
      Alex Glenfield
      Afro Blue Vocal Band
      Julia Easterlin
      Judy Fontana
      Masai "Electro"
      Blue Jupiter

      Oh, and did I mention that *Pentatonix *will be there, sing in two
      concerts, and be doing a session on group management? Yeah, that too.

      I have a potential conflict, but I'm buying two tickets anyway, just in
      case the other event falls through.

      *disclaimer: I have no association with the event planners or the event,
      except that I *really* want to go.