Availability of Lake Lanier Chapter Bulletin

  • Jack W. Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2012
      The Lake Lanier GA Chapter Bulletin can be reviewed from the below link

      http://northgeorgiabarbershopsingers.com/NGBS Bulletin 2-12.pdf

      Enjoy
      In Harmony
      Jack Martin
    • Jack W. Martin
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2012
        Mark, The only way I have gotten it to work also is to paste the link
        in your browser to include the , Bulletin 2-12.pdf, in the address.
        I still working to correct this.
        In harmony
        Jack

        On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 at 12:32 PM, <markrusch@...> wrote:
        > Hi Jack,
        >
        > I can’t get the link to work in either IE or Firefox.  Help.
        >
        > Mark Rusch
      • Don L
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2012
          Jack et al,

          This worked for me - you may want to try it -

          http://northgeorgiabarbershopsingers.com/NGBS%20Bulletin%202-12.pdf

          Thanks for sharing your bulletin.  I always enjoy it!

          Don