February Issue of PRESERVATION ONLINE

  • Grady Kerr
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 27, 2012
      Hi guys

      The February Issue of PRESERVATION is done. It's now ready for you to read
      (or download) on the Society website.

      This issue features the last of the Buffalo Bills. We tell the story of Dick
      Grapes and include lots of rare photos of the early years of the most famous
      barbershop quartet of all time.

      This issue also includes the story behind CHORD Records, remember them?

      We also have some info on the 1944 champs, The Harmony Halls from a
      scrapbook recently donated.

      Investigating our past is pretty adventurous as the article on Ancestral
      Research of our Champions will show.

      Did you wonder who the tenor of our current Collegiate Quartet Champ,
      Prestige is named after and why? In this issue we tell you more about Gordie
      Howe.

      We've put a lot into this issue (30 pages) and hope you take time to check
      it out.

      PRESERVATION is the historical publication of your Historian and the Society
      Historical Archives Committee.

      You can find the February issue a well as ALL 12 issues here -
      http://www.barbershop.org/preservation-publication.html

      We invite you to join our FaceBook group - just search PRESERVATION

      Grady Kerr

      Barbershop Harmony Society Historian

      9498 East Valley Ranch Pkwy #1107

      Irving, Texas 75063

      214 57 GKERR (214-574-5377)

      <http://www.GradyWilliamKerr.com> www.GradyWilliamKerr.com

      Grady@...

      <http://www.barbershop.org/history.html>
      http://www.barbershop.org/history.html

      <http://www.facebook.com/grady.kerr> http://www.facebook.com/grady.kerr

      My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

      Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be