urgent plea! (off subject, but requesting the help of my NYC bbshop friends)

  • david.wallace
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012
      We're dropping my son Dorian off tomorrow in New York City for his job in Manhattan working for the Julliard School, the Martha Graham Dance Company and Jose Limon Dance. We this very minute received a call from his supposed landlord that his room had been given to someone else - and he forgot to call Dorian!
      Dorian must be in the city tomorrow before going to his drill assignment with the Army Reserve Band over the next few days.
      Does anyone know of a rooming house (not an apartment or long-term lease) that would be willing to take a new tenant on such short term notice?? He will only be in the city for about 4 months before then heading to a cruise ship gig. (He'll be back in the city in the fall, but you can see why he doesn't want a long-term lease right now.)

      Please call me on my cell phone (330.592.3123) if you have any leads on a place. We're on our way tonight!

      David Wallace
      lead - 1984 International Champion "The Rapscallions"