Great Lakes Harmony Brigade - GLHB Th

  • Mike O'Donnell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2012
      Happy New Year everyone!

      I've just received word the music books and learning CD's are ready to ship and might even be in the mail today. However, it's not to late to sign up to attend the GLHB next June (1-3) in Okemos, MI which is just outside Lansing.

      If you're someone who wants to sing high quality arrangements with 100 like minded quartet singers, who have come prepared on all 11 new songs, then this weekend is for you. Coming unprepared is not an option and, if you're a first timer to the Brigade experience we'd like you to have someone who will sponsor you. Leads and tenors are most welcome because the bass and bari parts are almost full!

      Please go to: http://www.harmonybrigade.org/glhb/ There you will find a link to the registration and sponsorship forms.

      Yours in eXtreme Quartetting (XQ),
      Mike O'Donnell, President
      GLHB