Re: [bbshop] Quartet Procedure Question

  • Bill Byrd
    Message 1 of 31 , Jan 2, 2012
      I would recommend trying to negotiate, maybe borrowing the costumes short
      term, and buying them long term, Remember to be copyright legal, you need
      to purchase a copy of your music for the new member,
      Bill Byrd

    • Charlie Davenport
      Message 31 of 31 , Jan 5, 2012
        Dave, I don't have a set of rules in front of me, but I am sure that to cross the stage as a performer, you must be a member or Associate member (Director)...

        AND, keep in mind as a Board Member now, you have fiduciary responsibilities. If we have non-dues-paying members with no tickets purchased, how do you account for their incurred expenses, and their lack of contribution toward profits?

        It would be great if the entire Barbershop experience were free and had no restrictions, but that lotter ticket has yet been won.

        All the reasons for "eval only" are right on the money, but we must use our judges to evaluate members, otherwise, we are not being fair to our members.

        Charlie Davenport
        Anything I win above $200 million will go toward making Barbershop a much less expensive thing...