CHANGE OF VENUE FOR EVERGREEN DISTRICT DIVISION IV REGIONAL LEADERSHIP ACADEMY

  • Matthew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2012
      We have had to change the location of the Regional Leadership Academy in
      Salem. The environment for teaching and training will be a lot more
      professional and comfortable. Each room is equipped with a screen. The
      building is a secure facility and access and egress will need to be
      controlled and monitored. Address is 4001 Fairview Industrial Dr SE,
      Salem, 97302. Please park in the front parking lot by the flag pole and
      come in front door. We have access to our break room for coffee service
      and meals and general sessions.
      Make a note, and we'll see you there!
      Doc Crandall, Director of Education