Re: [bbshop] Great Northern Harmony Workshop 2012

  • Donna Whitehouse
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2011
      Ah!!!! Went to the site, all excited to see U4X are going to be there and
      then realised where this is... ie on the wrong side of the pond!

      I know you'll have a great time, Lynne and Jeanne were our educators at an
      event here in the UK in 2011? (sorry, can't work out whether it was before
      or after baby was born).

      Donna