Re: [SING] Old Pitch Pipes needed!

  • bandit7577@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 29, 2011
      i was wondering the same thing.

      Here's a question for someone in the know about these things.
      - a new pitchpipe cost $17.99 from the Harmony Marketplace
      - We don't really know how many pitchpipes the good doctor really needs.
      - Pitchpipes support the spread of harmony and music

      Is there a way that we could just send a check for say, $10.00 to the marketplace earmarked for pitchpipes, the good doctor contacts the Society and tells them how many she wants or needs, and the balance of the money could go to the Harmony Foundation?

      20 Harmonetters, 10 bucks each equals 10 shiny new pitchpipes probably including shipping.

      I've got my checkbook ready.

      Doug Johnson
      Robbinsdale Minnesota