Post Christmas Education Opportunity Evergreen District Division V

  • Deena
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2011
      January will come eventually. When it does, there's a Regional Leadership Academy (formerly known as COTS) for the Division V Chapters. Five BHS instructors will be sharing ideas for Chapter Presidents, Chapter Secretaries, Chapter Treasurers, Music and Performance VP's and Membership VP's!

      For $55 per person you'll get great training, a continental breakfast, and a box-type lunch. It's going to take place in Coeur D'Alene, ID. on January 28, 2012 from 8:30 AM thru 4:00 PM, at the Heart of the City Church, 521 W. Emma, Coeur d'Alene, ID. Remember, this is a legitimate chapter expense!

      Please reserve your place for this learning opportunity by registering at http://divii. evg.org/COTS/ Home.html and select the Coeur D'Alene Academy. We'll need to know the people coming, what chapter you're with, and which of the five classes you and your fellow officers intend to pursue. I have a list of hotels I can give you if you need to stay overnight.

      The earlybird cutoff date is January 20th; if you register after that date the cost rises to $65 a person. We need all registrations in by January 25 so we know how many lunches to order.

      If you have questions, or want to sign up, please go to http://divii. evg.org/COTS/ Home.html or call me at 541-517-1305. (I will not be taking registrations over the phone, however.)

      In Harmony,

      Matthew Crandall, Director of Education, EVG