Best Wishes

  • Tom Wiener
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2011
      Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an
      environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive,
      gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice (The December solstice
      occurred at 05:30 (or 5:30am) Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) on December 22,
      2011.) holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious
      persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for
      the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice
      not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a
      fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated
      recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012 but not
      without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose
      contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that
      America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in
      the Western Hemisphere. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race,
      creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, or sexual preference of
      the wishee.

      Tom Wiener

      Bari

      Seven Thirty-four, A Barbershop Quartet

      Music Director

      The Arlingtones Barbershop Chorus of Virginia

      AHSOW Class of '89

      t.wiener@...