A Zero8 Christmas on iTunes!

  • Doug Harrington
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2011
      Hello Barbershop friends!

      I'm proud to announce that Zero8 has released our THIRD album! This time it's a collection of Christmas favorites entitled A Zero8 Christmas and it's now available on iTunes!

      The album features 2 spectacular David Harrington arrangements, one beautiful Swedish traditional choral piece and a cool new arrangement of Let it Snow inspired by Vince Gill's version. I'm also personally proud that the album features my 11 year old son, Jack, backed by Zero8, singing Walking in the Air from the fabulous British children's film, The Snowman!

      Download it today and enjoy listening to A Zero8 Christmas among your other family Christmas favorites while you celebrate the Holidays...you'll be so glad you did!

      Merry Christmas!

      Doug Harrington and the rest of the Zero8 gang