Singing job opportunity in North New Jersey this weekend and next

  • Roberta Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2011
      This resort facility in North New Jersey (near Hamburg, NJ - slightly west of New Milford - Rt 23 West) is looking for singers on Saturday, 12/10
      and Saturday, 12/17.

      We are looking to hire a small group of people to sing Christmas songs in 2 of our lobbies of the hotels here in North Jersey on December 10th and/or Dec 17th at 4:30pm We would like the group to sing for about 30-40 minutes at Minerals Resort & Spa and then go down the road appox. 3 miles to our sister hotel and sing for the same amount of time. Please let me know your availability for those 2 days.
      Thank you
      Denise

      Denise Tappen
      Activities Director
      Crystal Springs Resort
      973-864-5804
      Crystalgolfresort.com

      Forwarded by Roberta Smith, Harmony Celebration Chorus