Micing choruses & Choirs

  • Shelley Herman
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31 1:56 PM
      I found an on-line tutorial by a microphone manufacturer for micing choirs.

      It's a bit of a commercial for their microphones, but there is a lot of good
      information included for those people who are not sound engineers, but find
      themselves with the responsibility of setting up sound systems for their
      choruses.

      The information is at:

      http://www.prosoundnetwork.com/Default.aspx?tabid=69&EntryId=265

      It's in five parts, each about three or four minutes long, so it won't lull
      you to sleep.

      Shelley Herman
      saherman@...