Re: [bbshop] Love what you do!

  • Tom Schleier
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2011
      Thanks for that quote.
      I have lived it for four decades.

      Tom Schleier - Avionics Systems Engineer

      On Oct 5, 2011, at 9:40 PM, "providenceguyri" <SingNBC@...> wrote:

      > "Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do" - Steve Jobs
      >
      > This certainly applies to Barbershop Harmony Singers!
      >
      > Rest in Peace Steve Jobs.
      >
      > Steve Isherwood
      > Lincoln, RI Chapter

    • Alexander Boltenko
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 6, 2011
        ...and even my name is Steve

        On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 9:07 AM, Stephen Rafe <rapport1@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > This is totally consistent with my paper on "intrinsic" (versus
        > "extrinsic") motivation. If I haven't already done so, I'll post it as a
        > file to the ChapterLeadership group I established a while back for sharing
        > files within Yahoo Groups.
        >
        > Stephen
        > STEPHEN RAFE
        > www.rapportcommunications.net

        *
        Alexander Boltenko
        Russian Bass from St.Petersburg, FL
        russkibass@...
        singing with Compound Interest quartet
        http://barbershopquartet.us
        Cell 269-501-SING (7464)
        "Barbershop quartet singing is four guys tasting the holy essence of four
        individual mechanisms coming into complete agreement."
        Meredith
        Willson

        *