Sunday Nights with Vinny 10022011 7:00-11:00 PM

  • VinnyH
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2011
      We're back for another new edition of "Sunday Nights
      with Vinny" Tonight!!
      All my shows are from 7:00 - 11:00 P.M. EST!!!!! (Unless noted)

      Go to www.midnightcaferadio.net, go to "Radio Station" click on that and then
      it
      will bring you to the next window & click, "Midnight Cafe Radio" & the live 365
      Player will pop up..(You must allow you browser to allow pop-ups here)
      OR

      To get to the radio show, click
      http://www.live365.com/mcrmidnightcafe (Cut & Paste this address)

      To get to the chat room where a bunch of the listeners are hanging out,
      click http://www.starchat.net/chat/index.php?chan=bbshop

      On Facebook become a fan....Click "like" to
      Sunday Nights with Vinny (Acapella, Barbershop & Oldies)

      B.T.W. WE WILL NEVER ASK FOR CONTRIBUTIONS!!!!!
      THIS STATION IS SET UP FOR PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF,WHO LOVE BROADCASTING AS A
      "HOBBY", AND TO SHARE THE LOVE OF MUSIC TO A WORLD WIDE AUDIENCE....

      Vinny Haynes
      Big Apple Chorus