RE: [bbshop] Small Chorus Wins MAD Competition

  • Tom Wiener
    Message 1 of 42 , Oct 2, 2011
      From the M-AD Web Site:

      1 Hell's Kitchen, NY Let's Do It (Let's Fall In 242 242 249 1446 80.3 36

      Voices of Gotham (1,2) Anything Goes 239 232 242

      2 Manhattan, NY Over The Rainbow 241 249 233 1440 80.0 59

      The Big Apple Chorus (1,2) Al God's Chillun Got 239 250 228

      3 Dundalk, MD You Tell Me Your Dream 236 232 232 1389 77.2 73

      Chorus of Chesapeake (1,2) Smile (Medley) 234 230 225

      4 Five Towns College, NY I Told Them All About 216 218 222 1326 73.7 17

      Long Island Sound (1,2) Wait Till The Sun 222 221 227

      5 Lansdale, PA In An Old Barbershop Chair 214 232 214 1315 73.1 50

      The North Pennsmen (1,2) I Want A Girl 215 226 214

      Helpfully,

      Tom Wiener

      Bari

      Seven Thirty-four, A Barbershop Quartet

      Music Director

      The Arlingtones Barbershop Chorus of Virginia

      AHSOW Class of '89

      <mailto:t.wiener@...> t.wiener@...

      Message 42 of 42 , Oct 9, 2011
        Nor Westchester County NY, nor Princeton NJ, both of whom are perennial District competitors. All four of these groups sat out this year, and all are medium to large size groups (number of men, not individual girth), which left a lot less ticket-buyers this year.

        Ross Trube
        FtD, BIH