Harmonizer Caption Contest round 1

  • Lorin
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2011
      Just like last year, you can get your name and work in the convention issue of The Harmonizer by writing the winning caption for one of the photos. We had a lot of great entries last year and hope we can top it again. Go to http://www.barbershophq.com/?p=1789 to see the photo and write your own caption. Rules are also included with the post.

      We'll be adding one new caption contest post EVERY BUSINESS DAY for the next little while. Each of these photos will appear in the Sept/Oct 2011 issue. Contest closes when I'm good and ready to wrap up this issue.

      Round 1: Sound of the Rockies. Go to http://www.barbershophq.com/?p=1789.

      Thanks!

      Lorin May
      Administrator, barbershopHQ.com