"The Most Wonderful Time..."

  • Joe Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2011
      Hi Folks ...

      Just letting you know that I have a super-cool 8-part mixed arrangement of the "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year", done in lush modern harmony, and featuring some intriguing alternate chord changes. This arrangement has been sung with great success by the New Horizon / Derby City choruses of Louisville. Contact me privately for a preview.

      Thanks ... Joe

      JOE JOHNSON
      House of Joseph Music
      www.bbsmusic.com