Arrangement of "She Loves You"

  • ben_mcd
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2011
      If any groups are interested in an arrangement of "She Loves You," please contact me privately. I have written an arrangement of it, and the music publishers (there are two for this song) will only allow one group to do it. Therefore, I need to find a group that wants it before it can be cleared, and that group would have it exclusively. Also, since it hasn't been submitted for clearance yet, I could modify it a little bit to suit your group if need be before we submit it.

      The arrangement is not contestable, but it is very barbershoppy. It's easy to get it to ring like crazy, except maybe for the parts with all the bass bum bums.

      Thanks,
      Ben McDaniel