Sunday Nights with Vinny 09042011

  • VinnyH
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2011
      Netters,
      They will be a Special Edition of "Sunday Nights with Vinny" this Sunday. We are a week away from the 10th Anniversary of the September 11th attacks that changed the nation forever (I had first-hand observance) We will be playing some songs that reflect and some other things... So tune in This Sunday at 7:00 PM EST

      BY THE WAY: Next Sunday, I will be away so, Midnight Cafe Radio will have programming during my time spot...

      Go to www.midnightcaferadio.net, go to "Radio Station" click on that and then it
      will bring you to the next window & click, "Midnight Cafe Radio" & the live 365
      Player will pop up..(You must allow you browser to allow pop-ups here)
      OR

      To get to the radio show, click
      http://www.live365.com/mcrmidnightcafe (Cut & Paste this address)

      To get to the chat room where a bunch of the listeners are hanging out,
      click http://www.starchat.net/chat/index.php?chan=bbshop

      On Facebook become a fan....Click "like" to
      Sunday Nights with Vinny (Acapella, Barbershop & Oldies)

      B.T.W. WE WILL NEVER ASK FOR CONTRIBUTIONS!!!!!
      THIS STATION IS SET UP FOR PEOPLE LIKE MYSELF,WHO LOVE BROADCASTING AS A
      "HOBBY", AND TO SHARE THE LOVE OF MUSIC TO A WORLD WIDE AUDIENCE....

      Vinny Haynes
      Big Apple Chorus